Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jealousy

In a strange, peculiar way, everything and everyone makes me jealous.
Everyone has something that I want, or they are something that I am not.

I read and hear so many poems that are amazing that I just can't decide which one I could focus this post about. So here I am, going to talk about what really makes me jealous.

Seeing all of the comments that have been posted on my blog, I suppose just nobody reads it so now I'm not holding anything back, and trying to be as real as the next kid.

I'm jealous when people are happy.
When people are in love.
When everything seems to be going right for them,
while my life seems to be out of control.
I'm jealous of just about everything people have.
Except herpes.
Or any other disease to be honest.
I'm jealous when people are talented.
I'm jealous when people have a desire.
I'm jealous of people that have a dream.
I'm jealous of everyone in one way or another.
I'm jealous of people who are rich.
I'm jealous of people who drive nice cars,
or have super-model wives.
I'm jealous of kids that seem to have it all figured out.
I'm jealous of kids that can play the piano and sing.
At the same time.
I'm jealous of everyone in some way,
but if I had to choose mine or another.
I would be an idiot to say I was anything but undeniably happy.
I'm not jealous of anything, when I realize at how great my life really is.
I love my life(period)

No comments:

Post a Comment