Monday, October 10, 2011

You.

The iPod doesn't lie. When in doubt, put it on shuffle.

Dear You,

How are you? I hate small talk.

You, what about you?
When I think of you, what do I think of?

Sunshines, and butterflies, and rainbows?
No.
Not exactly.
I think about jealousy, passion, and what teenagers call 'love'.
It's riding a roller coaster, you are.
Not literally, pervert. But emotionally, you're 'Wicked'.

You, I can't stop thinking about you now.
I want you out, please.
Actually, since you're here.
Stay, have a cup of hot cocoa.
It is kind of chilly out.

I miss you.
But, that'll be our little secret.
You put me in a vertigo, each and every day.
I like not knowing which way is up.

Because, I'm thinking about you.
And that's all that matters.

Have a nice day.

Yours truly, Ralph.

3 comments:

  1. Got somebody in mind?
    I like the changes in perspective. Its good writing. That will attract some good honies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So good. I loved your format and then when out of nowhere you invited them to stay for hot chocolate. Way good.

    ReplyDelete