Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sincere Letter to a Toilet

Dear Toilet,

How are you? Honestly? Do you wish you were another brand? or had a wider base?
What about the people that sit on you? Too fat, too skinny? Tell me about it.

To be honest, I've never written a letter to a toilet before, but we do new things every day. For example, you might take a spider wrapped up in toilet paper. Speaking of toilet paper. How are you two? I hope you're working things out. Honestly, cheating on him with the plunger probably wasn't the best idea. I mean, I knew you weren't flushing right, but c'mon! The plunger? Nevermind.
I don't have many positive things to say about that one. I just can't stand seeing you flush away what you have with toilet paper. For heavens sakes. Can't you tell that the plunger gets around? I mean, no offense but he's kind of a player. He hits up all the other toilets in the house. I just.. I don't get it, just because he has a stick he thinks he can just go around and 'help out' the other toilets in the house. Whatever.. stupid players. I mean plungers.

Now I'm feeling angry, so I hope you have a nice day. Try not to get 'clogged' this week.

Sincerely,
     Soap in the Shower

P.S. You're looking kind of dirty.

2 comments:

  1. I like the take on this, how you wrote it in the toilet papers perspective. You should consider getting some soap on a rope if you shower alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah I like this. I feel like I am the toliet paper and the soap in the shower is my best friend telling me the toliet isn't worth it or to really get over the plungers or "players" because they are only looking to use their stick;) ha

    ReplyDelete